Popular Post

Saturday, November 20, 2010

DEAR LIL KIM....Nicki Minaj just shut you down.....



Dear Kim,

I am very, I mean VERY disappointed in you! We all know Biggie made you the Queen B and put you on the map as one of the hottest female rappers, but I am so hurt by the foolishness. I am a "DIEHARD" Kim fan and even though Nicki Minaj took a little spot in my heart, I would have still showed you madd love if you came out with another album like, "Hard Core"! It's ok to be an old skool rapper, um they are the best! So why are you so mad? Nicki Minaj is fresh and green the new barbie of this century for girls that are the same age range as me back in 1995. Get over yourself ma'ma, its like me being mad when I go to club and see all these fly ass sexy girls dancing like they crazy, knowing once upon a time that was me! Everyone's time runs thin, you just gotta cater to those that still love and respect you. But now it's like who is left after watching all you stupid ass drama! I still love you, but it's time to let go!!!!

Tammy

Man I can not say nothing about this interview Nicki Minaj just shut Lil Kim's career down. I mean it was a long time coming, because Nicki Minaj did nothing, but continue to show her love! So everything Ms. Nicki is saying is so damn true. EVERYTHING!!! I give Nicki props for standing her ground and being the bigger person about the entire situation. But this just shows that a chick can take, but so much and needs to get certain things off their chest. No matter how the other person feels about it.

Nicki continued to show Kim love and show her respect for her as an artist and as a trailblazer for female rappers, but made it clear that she isn't the one to be played with. Like she said, "she's always in the news for getting at somebody, where's your music?" If you can't beat them join them and I SWEAR that would have helped Lil Kim TREMENDOUSLY!!! Can you image a track with Kim, Nick and Foxy on some underground/commercial shit, that would be a hit! ESPECIALLY isf they all spit the right bars on the right track. Maybe after Nicki's explosion Lil Kim will see the light and stop having all these little beefs for no reason and get back on her A game.

No comments:

Post a Comment