Popular Post

Friday, November 12, 2010

El DeBarge and Faith Evans Vibing in the Studio...Bring out "One More Chance"



Man Faith looks good, but you see the aging in her real bad! I am just glad to see her in the studio doing her thing. She goes in and tells El Debarge how much she loves him and his music! Not only that they are laying down a new track for his new album Second Chance hitting the shelves November 30, 2010. From what I peeped this new single "Lay With You" sounds like a summer song! One thing I love is that they complement each other very well on this track. Faith Even finally found a way to control her voice and that's doing real soulful (Neo-soul) tracks. Don't get me wrong the stuff Puff did for her was the ish, but she was hiding in Mary J. Blige shadow. El Debarge still sounds the same with that pantie dropping voice that makes a girl melt when she hears his voice! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment