Popular Post

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I agree with Rihanna chain "Fuck You"




Seriously look how close you have to look to even notice what her chain says! Are those kids even looking at her damn chain? I don’t think so!! They are so star struck that the chain is invisible. The chain is so damn small you have to zoom in to really see it. At least she did have sense to keep it small and discreet. She also did stop to take the dang on pictures. You have artist who won’t even look in your direction, tell you no or have their big ass scary body guard try to bumb-rush you. So I give credit to her, because she did the right thing, but yet getting criticized for it. They blew this thing up so damn bad the girl probably won’t do that shit again and I really do not blame her. However that’s not fare for the children whose parents teach them right and wrong.

I have a child and teaching him right from wrong will be my mission forever when it comes to him. They say 18, but I am 29 and still respect my values from growing up. Not to mention I feel like my mother can still give me the back hand if I do something VERY disrespectful. So with all this who-rahhh about Rihanna and her damn chain is so uncalled for. Just know that chain is dedicated to all the people who are offended, especially for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment