Popular Post

Friday, November 19, 2010

I am ready for Tyrese book: "How to get OUT of your OWN WAY"

Yesterday on Twitter Mr. Chocolate himself Revealed::: The cover of my first book "How to get OUT of your OWN WAY". A Bio/Motivational/Inspirational book! Coming 2011 -Tyrese

Now you know it is going to be a hit, not only because it's coming from Tyrese; he is putting out in the best month ever JUNE!!! Since my b-day is 8 days after the release I hope I can get a signed one! Tyrese who has been in this entertainment business since I can remember has become a big inspirational person to a lot of people. No only celebrities, but to his fans! I just remember the coca-cola smile from the coca-cola commercial back in 1994 and from that commercial I have fallen in love with Tyrese.

The title "How to get OUT of your OWN WAY".. seems very interesting since that's what most people do, but tend to blame others when things are going bad. I was VERY guilty of that! One thing I have learned from standing in my own way is the pain I cause myself mentally and physically. Worrying about the wrong things and watching things that should not even matter. This is one thing millions of people do. It just takes one thing to see it and that is "YOU"! So I am excited to hear what Tyrese has to say, because the lesson that I have learned on my own for myself can only get better. Especially when it comes from someone who lives the life I choose to live!

Back to the facts Mr. Tyrese has a lot on his plate for 2011! 2 movies Transformers 3& Fast & The Furious 5 Coming Summer June & July of 2011.! Then a new album "Open Invitation" coming! & a new Book coming April 2011.! Not to mention he may appear in different shows here or their. The game misses Tyrese and I pray his positivity will shed some light on this negativity flying all over the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment