Popular Post

Thursday, November 11, 2010

If you missed Keri Hilson video "Pretty Girl Rock"......Check it our nowwwww


"All eye's on me when I walk in, no question that this girls a 10, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!" One thing I must give Keri Hilson other then her voice is her lyrics. She always has some uplifting conceded type tracks. You know Beyonce and the entire Destiny Child's movement did the some, but right now Keri is rocking it for sure. This "NEW" blond hair Diva is really doing her thing. Most of all she don't look like she trying so hard anymore, so fare to me she toned it down! "Pretty Girl Rock" video is very creative and unique. I love how they put all the different looks of some of entertainment top influential females. It was just a few, but good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment