Popular Post

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mariah Carey thinking about producing maternity clothes.....

This pregnancy mommy stuff got Mariah Carey thinking about producing clothes for expectant mothers. "It makes me really want to design a maternity line." - Mariah Carey

The singer, who is expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon, is already in the process of establishing her own Fashion line for the cable channel Home Shopping Network . The collection will include footwear and have designs with Mariah's favorite, a butterfly! She also revealed that Nick has been very giving in the shoe department. He recently bought her a whole load of flats. Mariah Carey said, "My husband brought me all these flats the other day, which were gorgeous, but kind of not comfortable for me. I can tolerate a high-heel shoe for hours on end."

Ok so I think the maternity line would be a great idea! I don’t think it should be your normal maternity wear you find in stores like Motherhood, because really women today don’t go to these stores. They are way over priced and most of their cloths are ugly. During my pregnancy I just bought shirts that where loose in the stomach, tights and dresses! Since I missed wearing jeans I bought a pair from JCP, which I wore once. To me they are so uncomfortable and would continue to fall off. I went to Taget, Walmat and Motherhood, which all to me are the same; UNCOMFORTABLE. Cloths that are comfy and fly is what her line should stay focused on! Let us day to day women look and feel sexy, no need to dress like an old pregnant lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment