Popular Post

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Song writer on the rise…..Say hello to "Lyrica Anderson"

After branding Keri Hilson Timberland has decided to brand another son writer. This artist/songwriter name is Lyrica Anderson, who have wrote songs for artist like Beyonce, KeKe Palmer, Mya, Chris Brown and Jennifer Lopez. Just like Keri Lyrica has been featured on Timbaland new track called "Mentally." I am not really feeling this track at all. Reminds me too much of “The way you are” with Keri on hook. But maybe it will grow on me, because I like Timbo music, well most of it.

Like must up coming artist Lyrica has been exposed to music from a very young age.

"Music has always been in my blood…my mom used to tour with Chaka Khan, Luther Vandross and Tina Turner doing backup vocals, I’d pretty much be lost without music," says Lyrica. (SingersRoom.com)

With a best friend like Lyrica, I can see why actress Meagan Good thought she should take the artist route. But right now she needs to support Lyrica, since she is the musician of the pack. Lyrica has high hopes and would like to follow in the footsteps of many before her. Time can only tell! She is a very pretty girl and has the looks most labels want, so now all she needs to do is find her OWN style.

Check out new track "Mentally" by Timberland feat. Lyrica Anderson


Get to know Lyrica

No comments:

Post a Comment