Popular Post

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jessie J’s album droped today!! I SWEAR you gotta love the UK

Straight out of the UK comes another talented artist by the name of Jessie J. The official music video for Jessie J's single "Price Tag" featuring B.o.B, from her forthcoming album "Who You Are". I am still browsing through to get a feel, but from what I have heard so fare this is a hot ass CD! My ring tone for while has been "Nobody's Perfect," because this song explains a lot about me. The lyrics are raw and the energy she puts in the song makes me get goose bumps as I sit back and reflect. The track I am feeling now is "Do it like a Dude," another all time female anthem letting men know we can do it "Like the man dem!" I just LOVE UK artist especially artist like Jessie J. She speaks the truth and speaks about things that make nothing but sense for women. Which to me comes from a lot of the UK artist. So get this new album by Jessie, which has been out in the UK since February 25. As always we are so behind on good music, but guess what its not too late!!! So go get it!

Check out her video "Price Tag"

Video by Singersroom.com | More on Jesse J

Check out "Do it Like a Dude"

The rest of the tracks off Jessie J's album
3. Abracadabra
4. Big White Room (Live)
5. Casualty Of Love
6. Rainbow
7. Who’s Laughing Now
8. Do It Like A Dude
9. Mamma Knows Best
10. L.O.V.E
11. Stand Up
12. I Need This
13. Who You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment