Popular Post

Friday, April 15, 2011

KeKe Wyatt and Ruben Studdard remakes 'Saturday Love'

Keke Wyatt who re-did the all time classic “My First Love” and "Nothing in This World," with singer Avant, has released a new single with Ruben Studdardcalled "Saturday Love.” I can not say it makes me feel like the original done by Alexander O'Neal & Cherelle's, but its good enough for that summer time BBQ’s. To me the track sounds rushed and has no real chemistry. I mean from the Keke back in the day, I thought I would hear more harmonies, but I got nothing. I am happy they are both back, but this is something that would have to grow on me.

This will be KeKe third release since her debut album 'Soul Sista' in 2001 and I can not wait to hear what she got!

Check out to “Saturday Love” by KeKe Wyatt and Ruben Studdard

Check out behind the scene footage from the new video “Saturday Love.” Gotta say both Keke and Ruben are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment