Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Can Mary J. Blige really duplicate her Album "My Life?"

Mary J. Blige does it again. I am feeling this new track "Someone to Love Me (Naked)" produced by Jerry Wonda. With the reggae vibe story telling feel, Mary stresses she looking for someone to love her and her faults. For those who don't understand the track think about Dawn Penn "No, No, No..you don't love me, yes I know now." That is the route Mary took, but on a Hip-Hop R&B tip. My Life II: The Story Continues is due out this year and is suppose to be a newer version of "My Life." To me that album could not be made over, but with Swizz Beatz, Jerry Wonda, Jay-Z, Salaam Remi, Stargate, Maxwell, Alicia Keys, Raphael Saadiq, Kanye West, The Under Dogs, Ester Dean, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Ryan Leslie, Bangladesh, Johnta Austin, Eric Hudson, Q-Tip, DJ Premier, Gorilla Tek, Don Pooh, Ne-Yo and Drumma Boy all helping on this album anything is possible. Mary never lefts me down, but "My Life" was a deep album in her dark moments. So we will see what will take place now. Rumors are flying about her and her hubby, so maybe her energy will go into album. It's really no surprise Mary and hubby may be divorcing. He looked like he was using her and even secretly controlling her while he cheats. But I won't get into that too much, I just can't wait for new album due out September 20, 2011.

“From me to you, My Life II… Our journey together continues in this life,” explained Mary. “It’s a gift to be able to relate and identify with my fans at all times. This album is a reflection of the times and lives of people all around me.” -Mary J. Blige


Check out Mary J. Blige - Someone To Love Me (Naked) feat. Diddy & Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment