Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PLEASE these Toepeners are need badly!!!!

No matter where you are and who you are public bathrooms is a person’s worst nightmare. However at the end of the day when you have to go, you just have to go. One thing I hated was when I washed my hands and there are no paper towels. This leaves you to use toilet paper. I hate using toilet paper so I normally air dry, but air drying takes forever and standing in a nasty bathroom waiting was definitely a hell no to me.

Strolling threw the internet I came across a new invention on Gizmodo called The Toepener. This invention probably was thought up by many people, but for it to be real is crazy. This is just another mini gadget us clean people will appreciate. This new gadget will allow you to open a public restroom door with a step of the foot. No touch handles or wasting paper just to open the bathroom door. So at $50 a pop, I feel these companies need to spend a little and invest. For wheel chair folks, hopefully they have help because this gadget will not be helpful at all.

Now, with this nice invention an alarm or a mini reminder needs to create for you nasty people that “forget” to wash your hands after stepping away from the urinal. This need o be do even for the ones that leave tampons, pads and diapers just about anywhere in the rest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment