Popular Post

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mint Condition new album album '7' OUT TODAY!

Mint Condition new Album '7' from Shanachie Records hits the shelves today with 5 new bonus tracks. Mint Condition, if you don’t know had numerous of hits such as “Pretty Brown Eyes,” “Breaking my Heart,” “You send me swinging” and “If you loved me.” This group is a Pioneer group that has blessed this game with nothing but great music. The new album '7' was named seven, because it is the seventh studio album of their career. This makes so much sense coming from such a talented group. With their signature love ballads through funk and soul tracks this album features their new hit single "Caught My Eye" as well as their collaboration with Kelly Price, "Not My Daddy."

Check out Some of the tracks off of '7.' I must say so fare so good, but this is not surprising. Being a fan since 1991, Mint Condition has NEVER let me down when it comes to good music. Full review this week or catch my show and listen to some tracks from their new album Wednesday on www.riddimstv.com from 8-11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment