Popular Post

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lil Mo get's you 'On the Floor'

It took some time but she is FINALLY back. This is Lil Mo's first song since 2007 called "On the Floor." The track will appear on her third studio album 'P.S. I Love, Me,’ which is due out this year. This is a track is a club banger for sure. My first time playing it I was like Blah, but hearing it again in my car I had a change of heart. As always Lil Mo delivers from back then til now, but my question is can she fit in? For some reason a lot of Old school artist are coming out this year. Can real music be revived? Let’s hope so! I am just glad she kept her NY flavor and did not jump on the Southern band wagon. Well so fare from what I heard she didn’t and I have faith she will keep it that way.


Check out Lil Mo - On the Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment