Popular Post

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cam'ron's Killer Female Fashion Advice

Cam’ron is the man that let it be known that real men wear pink and he also represented the swagger and style of the Harlem streets. Well today Cam'ron let’s the women know that looks are not everything; you also have to have style and a sense of fashion. If you are worth it he might take the time and money to be your sponsor, which a lot of women would love that dream to come true. Cam gives a few Don’ts that make A LOT of sense. A lot of women think that name brand is everything, well guess what it is not. It’s all about how your sense of fashion is put together to fit you. Everyone has their own sense of style, but knowing what fits you best is the route a lot of people need to go.

If you don’t know about Harlem, the men over there are VERY picky. That’s why women over there go EXTRA hard to look good. I mean that’s a New York thing period, but Harlem steps the bar up extra high. So for Cam to do this to let some women know is an A+.

Check out a couple of Cam's DON'Ts:

1. "I don't care for a Steve Madden shoe." (Yes because for a big foot girl like me those narrow ass shows give me blisters, while my shoes from Bare feet are nice and comfy. On top of that they have 10’s and 11’s.)
2. "I don't care for Coach. We will not go to the movies if you have Coach." (This is funny because a lot of people probably don’t get it.)

3. "I don't like all red toenail polish. It makes me think you're 72 years old. I prefer a nice French manicure. I like a French mani or lime green. Red toenail polish makes me think your Louise Jefferson." (LMAO to this one, that’s what I am talking bout who wears Red nail polish, my moms who is 50 wears red nail polish. I don’t know what it is, but red or burgendy never hve floated my boat; Maybe in the near future when I am 50, but not now. I know a few, I mean a few women who can rock it and still look fashionable, but 24/7 nah that is not cute at all. So I am glad he mentioned it.)

4. "I don't like feet … no homo. I'll get you some clean socks if you come in my house and your feet stink. Your feet have to be impeccable for me to like them. I'm not a feet dude… not at all." (Man he so Harlem!)

5. "I don't really like heels in the room because you could get hurt." (I really don’t get it niether because they going to come off anyway. I mean unless you are wearing them for a little strip tease. Having sex with heels on to me is stupid.)
"There are girls that could be crazy good but their swag messes up everything!"-Cam'ron

So ladies as you see Cam is the type who got to know you first, then if he likes you he would doll you up, because outside of that he will never set eyes on you at all. Which in most cases is the problem with a lot of men, they too busy looking at the style that it over looks the brain. Now everyman does not have the same taste so this may not apply to everyone. Just know looking a hot mess and wearing just about anything is not cute. Take the time to doll yourself up and be sure not to over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment