Popular Post

Friday, April 29, 2011

Erin Christine - "For you Love" is HOT!

When you hear Erin Christine you automatically think to place her into the Pop Box, but guess what this one right here will blow it up with this track. This Hall of Fame Abe Oleman scholarship winner for Excellence in Songwriting, Erin Christine did her track “For Your Love” justice. The passion in her voice just moves you and by looking at her I really can say I did not expect it. I know I know I am racial profiling, but hey you normally don’t get this kind of R&B passion from an Erin Christine, I’m just saying. Well the track is hot and so are the two other samples called “Naked” and “Say!” Produced by Jay Omen Brown & Black Jacka, you can find this track “For Your Love” on Erin Christine Album: Green Lights.

Check out "For you Love" by Erin Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment